- Style “A” boots are 10-3/4” long. They are molded in 4”, 6”, 8” & 10” diameters. They are designed to stretch-fit over single beaded rings, engaging a ¼” bead for quick installation. Fits Rotex-style screeners
- Style “B” boots are 12” long. They are molded in 6” & 8” diameters. They are designed to fits over a straight pipe or flange. They are most often attached with hose clamps. This style is commonly used on circular vibratory separators.
- Black Natural
- White Natural – Food Grade
Natural rubber has excellent abrasion resistance and tear strength
- Black Neoprene
- White Neoprene – Food Grade
Neoprene is highly resistant to fats, oils, weather & ozone
- Red Silicone
- Translucent Silicone – Food Grade
Silicone does well in applications with higher temperatures, weather, oxidation & ozone.
- Black EPDM
- White EPDM
There are many options available to custom fit your specific application needs. Rubber Coated Nylon sleeves are an industry standard, but RCN is only one of many fabrics available to you. Choosing the material that is right for you is easy with our online tools, but don’t hesitate to contact one of our associates if you would like assistance with your selection and design.
While we provide all sorts of connectors and transitions, including our RCN connectors, custom sewn sleeves, socks, tubing and covers remain a large part of our business. It is safe to say the percentage of manufacturing facilities that don’t have a spot in their plant that requires a flexible connector is extremely small. That spot in any 2 given plants is rarely the same size. In fact that is how we came up with the name for our company.
RCN Connector Options
- Elastic shock cord ends
- Clamps sewn into hems
- Flanged ends
- Center support rings
- Grounding / static wire
- Velcro / zippers closure
- Hanger loops / tabs
- Breather patch
- Velcro window
For more information regarding IndustriCorp’s services and product offering, call 800-639-3828 or email email@example.com