The recognition of the presence of combustible dusts in manufacturing facilities has reached across nearly every segment of industry. The mounting revisions to NFPA and OSHA guidelines, as well as requirements of insurance companies can become overwhelming. All levels of industrial management are dealing with the effects of increased awareness and compliance. With over 50 years of experience, IEP Technologies works with customers to provide the protection technology that best suit the application.
Available Technologies Include:
Applied in combination of Vessel Protection and Isolation, the correct protection scheme is provided and backed by Fenwal, the world leader in Explosion Protection for over 50 years.
For more information regarding IndustriCorp’s services and product offering, call 800-639-3828 or email email@example.com
Click on the links below to view more information on Explosion Protection
- Explosion Protection System Selection Guide (White paper)
- Dust Classification Testing and Explosibility of Combustible Dusts: What is the Difference? (Technical Bulletin)
- Are you in compliance with the OSHA Combustible Dust Directive? (Fenwal White Paper)
- Powder and Bulk Engineering article on Explosion Protection
- OSHA Combustible Dust National Emphasis Program
- OSHA Poster on Combustible Dusts
- ProFlap Simulation
- PistonFire Simulation